Links - History of Construction Contracts Mediators' Group (CCMG)
Through acting either as independent experts, legal advisers, arbitrators or mediators, members had experience in the resolution of construction contract disputes and the problems to which they give rise.
To remain competitive and with many talented professionals choosing to work independently, companies are increasingly using freelance consultants to complement their core staff. When the business benefits are analysed, it makes perfect business sense:
- Flexibility and availability to cover workload fluctuations
- Specialised, project specific skills not found in-house
- Cost effectiveness
- Garden Maintenance Services
- Low risk employment commitment
- Objectivity and a fresh perspective
- asbestos claims online
- You are in control!
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- Reception units, conference & meeting furniture supplied by Furniture Hire.